Friday, October 30, 2009

Carson's first pumpkin pics

Last week me and my sisters Cindy and Jackie went to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm in Wheatland which my hairdresser told me about. It was a really cute farm with an animal petting zoo, line railroad, tree house slide and some things we didn't do like the corn maze and hay wagon ride. We wish our husbands could have been with us but then again are grateful that they are busy with their professions.
I'm surprised Carson stood still long enough for me to take so many pictures of him with the one pumpkin. It may have been that he was distracted with the large piece of pretzel that I didn't realize he had in his mouth until he choked on it and threw it up along with the rest of his lunch.
Of course we all had to pile on the train together.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Your pictures look so good. I love that last one of your little boy and Tessa. It's so fun you have so many babies in your family right now.

Alisa Pierce said...

These are super cute photos!!! Cute babies everywhere! Cute moms too!!

Jana Homer said...

Cute pictures! I love the huge pumpkin... Carson is getting so big!! Me and my mom were just talking how neat it is that you and your sisters live so close that you can do fun stuff together. How fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cindy said...

That was a fun day! Crazy at times... but fun. But when is it not crazy with 6 babies running around (well, 3 not so much running but you know what I mean)! :) Those pics of Carson turned out super cute!!

Stephen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Phil Ruse said...

That first picture is so terrific I had to show my daughter - she didn't believe you could get pumpkins THAT big!

Anonymous said...

Ugg Boots
Wholesale Ugg Boots
Cheap Ugg Boots
Fashion Ugg Boots
Uggs Outlet
Ugg Boots on sale
Ugg Sheepskin Boots

ugg boots on sale
uggs outlet

Ugg Classic Tall

UGG Classic Argyle Knit

UGG Classic Crochet Boots

UGG Fluff Flip Flop