Friday, July 31, 2009

R&R

There is a spot on the north fork of the American River that I try to get to every summer. It's near Colfax just east of Auburn and for me it's not a very long drive to get to a beautiful place down in the canyon where the water is cool and refreshing. I have been going there for about fifteen years now and the only complaint that I have is that there are an increasingly amount of other people there, even if it is on a weekday. A couple weeks ago my sister Jackie took Carson for a few hours so that Jeff and I could go by ourselves. It was really nice to just go and have a picnic and then swim and relax. Thanks Jackie!

1 comment:

Amanda Hardman said...

Hey Kristy..sorry, I don't have your email address so this is the only way I could get a hold of you. I was wondering if you could tell me how much it would cost to replace a retainer...as you may have heard, we lost our house in the Auburn fire, and my retainer was lost. In our insurance report, we have to list everything we lost along with a price, so if you could let me know how much it would cost for a new retainer, please email me: amandahardman@gmail.com
It was a wire retainer (old school i think now a days!) to be specific.
I hope you guys are doing well, your little boy is so cute!