Friday, July 3, 2009

Girl's Night


Me, my mom and sisters have decided to try and have a girl's night out once a month. Luckily we all have wonderful husbands that are so willing to watch the babies. June was our first month which I was in charge of planning. We went to Chipotle for dinner and then played Croquet in the park. It was so much fun and I think it was the same week Cindy was due with her baby. It's not something I could have done if I was 39 weeks pregnant thats for sure! In fact, she had so much strength that she broke one of my wood mallets while hitting a ball so hard. She must have been mad at me for winning. :)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Yeah, it was totally fun!! But, if you remember correctly... I won the first game. And this was my first time playing croquet too! Woot for me!!

Jeff and Kristy said...

I know I remembered and was going to change it, but Jackie told me to leave it to see what you would say...

Eric and Jackie said...

Okay, blame it on me......girl you know you wanted the glory. When we having the next one? YOu guys are both just lucky I had an off day.