Monday, February 11, 2008

Meet the Boys!

I got these dogs for Kristy for an early Valentine's Day gift. Rocky is brown and likes to harass Riley while he's sleeping. This was our first night and we decided to let them sleep with us because they were whining too loud downstairs. Riley has cute little white paws and Rocky has beautiful blue green eyes. They are both a Lab/Australian Shepperd/Golden Retriever mix and are 8 weeks old. We are so glad that we got the two of them because they are brothers and will probably keep each other very happy. We are training them to pee on the doggy diaper and they are learning quickly. We are so excited to raise them. Their owner told us that they will get pretty big, especially Riley. He's probably gonna be as big as a bear. That's why I call him Riley Bear. Kristy wanted to name the brown one Tucker but while she was in WalMart I gave him his shot and he started nibbling at my fingers and acting rambunctious so I thought Rocky was a good name and she agreed. We are so excited raise them and see them grow!

11 comments:

Eric and Jackie said...

oh my gosh they are huge! i was thinking these tiny little puppies like sammy, but they is big! I like rocky and riley too maybe you could just name your kid after tucker. they are some pretty cute dogs, wish you could bring them! love you and only 3 more days!

Lisa said...

they are really big....i thought you might be lying...holy cow!

Boydston Family said...

Congratulations on your twins!!! they are so cute. I can't bring myself to getting clayton and ella a dog, to much work.

Amy Lawson said...

They are beautiful. They are both going to be huge dogs, look at those paws. I want to get a pet for Charlie but until we get our own place he will have to be content with me as his pet.

Uzi said...

Man I love you guys, and your dogs! SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Look how adorable!! (I'm talking about you, Kristy.... oh, and your dogs are super-cute too.)

xox

Eric and Jackie said...

still gonna keep em?

Eric and Jackie said...

still gonna keep em?

Cindy said...

Ummm - would you guys post something again already!? It's been 2 weeks now.

Amanda Hardman said...

Cute puppies! I love the names too!
We miss you guys...hope you're loving S. California.

Britty said...

Brandon is very jealous. He's determined to get a Newfoundland...a dog easily twice my size. We'll have to play with them when we see you guys next!