Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving and my birthday

My birthday fell on Thanksgiving this year so the day started with breakfast in bed which Jeff so lovingly made for me. He made an omlet, sausage, hasbrown and served it with grapes and O.J. I especially liked the smiley line of ketchup. We then went to my sister Jackie's new apartment where she made us lunch which was panini's and tomato soup. It was so yummy. Unusual meal for Thanksgiving you say? Yes, well read on...
So since my birthday was on Thanksgiving, I did not want to spend it in the kitchen. We celebrated the Sunday before with Jackie, Eric and the nephews. My parents were out of town this year so I decided to attemp my first Turkey. The meal turned out really good if I say so myself.

1 comment:

Eric and Jackie said...

The meal was quite delish, you did a great job at your 1st Thanksgiving dinner, and I appreciate the oh so flatering picture of me!