Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Eve

Jeff and I had plans on New Year's Eve to hang out with his sister and brother in-law in Downtown San Diego. Jeff had been out golfing all day and got home about 6pm. He looked really tired and so I convinced him to just stay home. When he layed down at about 830pm, I knew it was over. He fell asleep, and I mean he was out, snoring and all. So I decided to go to the market and grab some things. I got home about 11pm and did not hear anything upstairs, so I put the groceries away and then made a brownie sundae and stuck some candles in it. I headed up the stairs at 1130pm and yelled Happy New Year! as I ran into the room. I scared him so bad! So I had to take a picture because he looked like he was still asleep and his hair was sticking out everywhere. To sum it up, we had a very eventful new years together!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Kristy you are a very FUN wife! what a cute idea! we hope all is well your way. we miss you.